- Your child knows which careers and majors will fit her aptitudes, interests and personality
- She knows exactly which colleges will fit her well, where she'll thrive, and ultimately graduate in four years
- She completes the college applications and writes her essays well before they're due and in a way that highlights her personality and most impressive accomplishments
- Along the way, you have a clear understanding of how much merit and need-based aid you can expect from the colleges on her list (well before she even applies)
- You know how to navigate the financial aid process and your payment options
- And, maybe best of all, you don't have the be the nagging parent, the last year she lives under your roof
Sound like a dream?