We offer an initial consultation at no charge!
Reserve your's today!
We're here to help! The first step is to schedule a consultation with us. We are more than happy to meet in the evenings to accommodate school and work schedules. Plus we offer a convenient office location in Brier Creek.
The initial consultation provides:
- an opportunity for us to learn about your family's requirements, desires, and overall progress in the process of planning for college
- a wonderful chance for you to learn about our services
- an action plan on how to move the process forward and find a good fit school for your son or daughter and maximize your financial aid opportunities
- It’s FAFSA Time!
- Preparing Your High School Student For College
- Why is a Reach School Risky?
- Financial Aid Increasing Faster Than Tuition? It Can’t Be!
- Financial Aid 101: How to Get More
- How Long Does It Take to Complete a “4-year” Degree?
- Private Schools Slash Prices, Make College More Affordable
- Big Changes In the Student Loan Industry
- The Role of Guidance Counselors
Raleigh NC, 27617